We love to eat chicken in this house and I love my Thermomix so I thought I'd share with you are my top 5 favourite main meals using chicken in the Thermomix.
1. Paprika Chicken with Creamy Paprika Sauce: Quirky Cooking
2. Chicken and Vegetable Pie: Recipe Community
3. Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Satay Sauce: Quirky Chicken
4. Creamy Chicken and Brown Rice Soup: Quirky Chicken
5. Chicken and Pasta Salad: Meat on the Menu Recipe Book
NOTE: A time saving tip for dinner time madness!
Since we eat a lot of chicken in our house I often buy our chicken in bulk, split and freeze. A time saving tip for dinner time madness! I buy my chicken breast in bulk, split and freeze. However I cube my chicken before I freeze it. Nearly all of the chicken dishes I cook use cubed chicken anyway. I find it defrosts quicker and better this way and when cooking I have one less step!!
Now I'm off to cook Quirky Cooking's Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Satay Sauce and Coconut Rice for Dinner ... Happy Cooking!!
Are any of these in your Top 5?
What are some of your favourite Thermo Chicken recipes?