If there is one thing I absolutely love it's these easy muffin recipe from the ever so clever Super Organiser Mum. After sharing this photo ..
.. on my Facebook page here lots of you asked for the recipes and Jade was so kind in saying she was happy for me to share them with you all.
I re-type or cut and paste all my favourite recipes into word documents to keep in my recipe folder. I like having all recipes neatly presented in the same format. I've recently learnt how to upload pdfs to iBook to view on my iPad. I'm hoping to have a go at doing this with my recipe collection soon.
So here are two of my favourite Super Organiser Mum muffin recipes ..
Pear & Banana Muffins
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
1/3 cup caster sugar
1 mashed banana
1 pear (very small pieces)
1/2 cup milk
1. In a large bowl rub together flour, sugar and butter until resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in mashed banana, pear, egg and milk to combine.
3. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pans.
4. Bake at 190 for 20 minutes.
Mini Banana Muffins
1/2 cup light margarine
2 medium bananas
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp bicarb soda
50ml warm milk
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 1/2 cup self raising flour
1. Cream butter sugar and vanilla together.
2. Add eggs separately, beating well.
3. Mash bananas and add to mixture.
4. Dissolve soda in milk and add flour and milk alternatively.
5. Bake in mini muffins trays at a 180 oven for 15 mins until golden brown.
Sometimes I'm a little naughty and add white choc chips!