Thursday, 9 February 2012

Nappy Basket Project

Now that I'm working here and there I needed to have a more fool proof system at home for other people looking after my kids. Occasionally my sister-in-law, mother-in-law or nieces may care for my children and well my husband and I know where everything is but they get a little confused. 

One issue is nappies. Both the girls have pink huggies nappies and even though they are in different sizes they are so similar it can be hard to tell for others. So I grabbed these two baskets I had bought at Red Dot last year and decided they would helped. I went to a spotlight and bought two letters for about 90c each. I painted them and stuck them on the side of the baskets. I used superglue and I think it was my first incident free super glue application ever!! 

And as Molly would say Ta da....



So now my girls will hopefully not end up in the wrong sized nappies again :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...